What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I picked up a copy of BF3 last night and played as late as I dared to with still having to get up for work in the morning (despite it being a public holiday :(). Also got a copy of Rage with it as the store I bought it from were both offering the lowest retail price on BF3 AND allowing you to get Rage at half price if bought in the same purchase; a pretty convincing deal.

Still trying to get BF3 to launch for me. maybe I will have a go at it tomorrow.

Still trying to get BF3 to launch for me. maybe I will have a go at it tomorrow.

Have you looked at the forums ? There are a lot of people with a lot of problems, quite a few temporary solutions around though.

My game was crashing every two minutes, after a bit of a reading discovered flashing my GPUs BIOS to the latest version did the trick.
And i have insane stuttering even at high FPS, almost like it's skipping frames. Apparently i need to disable hyper threading or change processor affinity every time i play to fix that, but I've not tested it yet.
Not to mention the rubber-banding all over the place.

I don't think the game is too great so far. Some of the maps are aweful, you spend the entire game at a single choke point and its just a huge **** fest.
I am only rank 1 so am prepared to give it more of a chance.

Just bought a 10-pack of dual-layer DVDs, for uh... reasons unrelated to my 360.

Well you certainly one-upped my purchase :p

Meh... I traded my Mustang, it sucked in the snow, and the payments were killing me. I refinanced, got lower payments, something better in the snow, and for when hunting and hauling.

Back
Top Bottom