What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

These arrived today, excited to go break them in...

MotoShort_yellow_web.jpg

also, do to a pricing error I got this kit for $50 (impulse buy), my new portable media station paired with 30gb 5th gen video.

412AWDMN16L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

ohh and I ordered this:

GoPro-HD-Motorsports-HERO-Camera.jpg

The HD Helmet Kit, Got it for $200 from GoPro (yay forms).. I really spend to much money as I don't make money. I suck at money management. Sold my seadoos for a bit less then I wanted and do to bills and my inability to save money means I am broke before I get to buy a new GPU and better rebound canisters for the fork on my bike. But we all have to live with our mistakes, at least these mistakes will get used a lot.

One of my good friends knows the local GoPro rep and was able to get me a pro-form. Rarely do I pay full price for most biking/snowboarding equipment.

Ohh not mention I got the TLD Moto Short for $42 shipped. (That was from chainlove.com)

Always been interested in the GoPro but never took the plunge. I want them to change the plastic waterproof lens to something stronger and flat as standard so it's not blurred underwater. I know there are mods, but i just want it as standard.

F***! oh well if this one dies within tigerdirects warranty I will return it and get a corsair which other people claim is crap but basically no matter the brand you buy there are always going to be a group of people saying its crap. But next time I will consider that since I didn't see that one on their yesterday when I ordered. Well I can't afford anymore down time on my main rig in returning stuff and going through that process will take weeks

Wow, corsair psu's are renown for top notch quality. They'e made by Seasonic which is near top 1 maker..

Hey, if it works, that's all that matters. People use them all the time, else they wouldn't be sold. Make sure you register it for the lifetimne warrentee.

I will register immediately but if it breaks within the tigerdirect warranty I will exchange it for the corsair

Just pray that, should it blow, it doesn't rape you by killing other components.

Back
Top Bottom