What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Different coloured keys, to make it easier to tell them apart.

That's an excellent idea! I don't have actually have enough keys to make it worthwhile, but I'm gonna keep that in mind.

Three pair of these:

1601-6666-100.jpg

$4 each today only (July 4th).

Crazy Dog Deals at BigDogs

;)

Yes there's absolutely no debate as to the fact they're successful, but it's primarily with people who either can't be bothered or don't care to research. They sell products on old fallacies such as "macs don't get viruses". I'm still struggling to believe they're currently marketing with the phrase "if you don't have an iphone, you don't have an iphone". What's that say about the Apple demographic?

They don't get virus's, but then neither do windows pc's. Idiots get virus's, not the computers.

I think you are making a mistake in that all apple customers are the same.
The way I see It, there are 3 groups.

1) The stupid
2) The fanboys
3) The ones that just like apple like they like any other company

I am the 3rd one. I don't see why it's an offend to like apple design. I'm not going to lie, there aesthetic design is a large reason I like there products, to me, there design is above and beyond most other brands. Conveniently, the tech in there products is up there with the rest of them - so for me it makes sense. If there products were ugly, I would be in a more difficult situation when choosing my next phone/tablet.

The only electronics brand which makes sexier products than apple are Leica. I'd smash SJobs in the face for an M9 Titanium :thumbsup:

Has anyone here looked through some high end Leica binoculars ? It's experience you will not forget i tell you.

I'm pretty unbiased actually. I like and dislike a bit of all IT brands.

Need some thing like that for my parents place.

We get these little colored rubber rings that fit around the head of the key for that. Home Depot, Walmart, Lowes, hardware stores all sell them.

Anyone here tried/used/got a Logitech G27 ? I am into iRacing recently so might pick one up but some opinions would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom