What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

That's more than the down payment I put on my house.

It's actually less than it could have been...That 1275 includes 400 security deposit, 775 for the first month's rent (755 for the 2 bedroom, 20 for pet rent. My normal rent will be 815 with washer/dryer rental), and 200 dollar pet deposit (less the 100 I already paid to hold the place).

Ironically, this is an income controlled place. You have to make between 20 and 30k to live there...I had to say Andi doesn't work, lmao.

It's actually less than it could have been...That 1275 includes 400 security deposit, 775 for the first month's rent (755 for the 2 bedroom, 20 for pet rent. My normal rent will be 815 with washer/dryer rental), and 200 dollar pet deposit (less the 100 I already paid to hold the place).

Ironically, this is an income controlled place. You have to make between 20 and 30k to live there...I had to say Andi doesn't work, lmao.

775 is still more than my house payment (3br, 2ba, 1500 sq ft on an acre), but maybe my area is just cheaper to live in. Still, though, you could be paying on a house with that kind of money.

So petes moved from the Firestation?

And wow I knew house prices are cheep in the USA but that's just ridiculous trotter.

Unfortunately it is not the Evo...

goprohdhero01.jpg

So petes moved from the Firestation?

And wow I knew house prices are cheep in the USA but that's just ridiculous trotter.

Houses are really based on where it is... Land in areas are quite cheap or right epensive. And unlike your puney Island, we can keep expanding outside our cities to find cheap land.

Back
Top Bottom