What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

We went in half with my mother-in-law and bought a LCD TV, LG 42LK450. We got a nice deal on one at hhgregg. Well, it sounds like a great deal; beat NewEgg's price by $150.

First thing my wife and her mom did once I set it up was to fire up Mario on the Wii. They watch a movie via my wife's laptop hooked up to it and my wife is currently watching a season of The Closer through the laptop. I am putting together a little HTPC right now out of a Dell Dimension 2400 that was given to me. I am going to have to find a PCI GFX card for it, but it will work until I get to build a decent HTPC for it (I'm thinking ITX).

Bought some new diving flippers (lost 'em two days later at busso), two pairs of new goggles (sister stole one, other sister lost the other pair), an 8 pack of TEDs Platinum, 4 Smirnoff Ice's, 4 Mules, 8 cans of Mother, and a 6 pack of Heineken. Yeah that was a good holiday :p

Right now just bought a Chicken Strip roll with extra chilli sauce and mayo. Can't wait for lunch!

Bought a Maple Bacon Sundae at Denny's yesterday while in Indy for the High School basketball finals. It was surprisingly good:thumbsup:. The waitress said they have only had them for a week and it was the first one she had sold.

was there any fights at denny's???

FYI they use the same webhosting company this site uses. rackspace. neat fact of the day!

Well there were some mini-fights in our group. The group was comprised of 2 adults (but young at heart:wink:), 2 guys in their 20s, and 3 of us that are 18. I think everyone ended up with a piece of straw wrapper in their glass at one time or another. And then they were out of Tilipia so the 2 adults had to change their orders.

It was a very interesting trip and ride down and home:crazy:!

Back
Top Bottom