What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Logitech G500. My DeathAdder is on it's way out, the G500 looked like a totally new type of mouse for me and was cheaper than a new deathadder, plus i had £37 Amazon Gift points from a few game trade ins i did with them. Figured that if i don't like it i'll buy another DeathAdder and send the G500 back, but i just fancied trying something a little different, ya know ?

I don't actually think i'll like it as much as my old Razer. But i ain't gunna nock it till i've tried it.

Logitech G500. My DeathAdder is on it's way out, the G500 looked like a totally new type of mouse for me and was cheaper than a new deathadder, plus i had £37 Amazon Gift points from a few game trade ins i did with them. Figured that if i don't like it i'll buy another DeathAdder and send the G500 back, but i just fancied trying something a little different, ya know ?

I don't actually think i'll like it as much as my old Razer. But i ain't gunna nock it till i've tried it.
I think you'll probably like it.
The Avago 9500 sensor it uses is really good. So I think it would come down to the shape/features/build.

Ha! It's like a real knife-wrench!
Gordon Freeman would be proud.

Yeah i figured as much. The things i think will bug me most is the sensor at the front of the mouse and not central, and there not being nice dips for your fingers to rest in on RMB and LMB, i really like that on the razer.

Heres to hoping i will get used to it. ****** snow over here means delays to deliveries though, so it's still not turned up.

Desert Eagle .50 AE
Mk XIX

Merry Christmas Uzi9mm!

DE_MattBlack.jpg

Ooops ! Turns out there is nothing wrong with my DeathAdder at all. I had just used my mouse in the same place on my Razer ExactMat for so long i had buffed it to a smooth shiny finish, but never realized. And so the laser just did not track well on it. Well a new G500 will be nice i suppose, bit of waste however. :p

I purchased Batman AA for $7.50 in the Steam Sale.. Was hoping it would drop below $10 and it did :D

Back
Top Bottom