What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

20101109211347371.jpg

sony bravia ex440
Came to 690 after tax. Its a 40" :p, i was looking at a 37" LG but i didnt like the look of it at all in store so i went with this one instead. Was 100 bucks more but the extra 3" actually looks like quite a bit, and the blacks are wayyyy wayyy better, yet they had the same contrast ratio. I also got a wall mount for it. I will post some pics of that later. Its pretty awesome because when i want to watch movies from my bed i put it against the wall, and when i want to use it at my computer i pull it out a bit so its angled right for me. Mainly going to use it on my computer for video editing, animation stuff, and a few other things that can use a huge screen.

I know I'm just messing with ya lol

Today I bought some more christmas presents for the family, I think this year I'm gonna have spent over $1000 on christmas presents :( high end stuff for everyone this year lol
I also bought an old Nokia to pilfer the camera out of. Cost me $3

Not so much as "just" bought, but finished up on the major gifts the other day.

Bought my daughter and her fiance matching office chairs, Alera Sparis Executive High Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Leather, Black.

Bought my mother-in-law a KitchenAid KSM150PSWH Artisan 325-Watt 5-Quart Stand Mixer (White).

Bought my wife a ViewSonic VFM1024w-11 Cherry Wood 10" 1024x600 Digital Media Album, calendar/clock/alarm, auto on/off, auto rotation w/remote.

Bought my mom a WiFi Kindle.

I already have my Christmas stuff, all my new hardware.

1. A clone would be you
2. Given the above, the clone would be male

So what you're saying is, you'd like to have a 3+ orgy with other guys who look like you? Lol, SO many things wrong with that...and I thought I was weird :p

Back
Top Bottom