What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

^ My Razer Diamondback is still kicking as well! Got it a three or four years ago and it's still working just fine.

I just picked up an ASUS Xonar DS sound card, breath some new life into my Logitech 5.1 X-530s. Definitely enjoying it. Fleet Foxes in FLAC sounds incredible, I've got a bigger sub I'd like to use, however, I need a 3.5mm cable with the plug on both ends, I'm sure I'll find one somewhere today.

EDIT: OK so. Pretty much, I've come to the realization I need better speakers. I don't usually listen to music this loud, as it's not really tolerable for more than about ten minutes. But these suckers get super scrambly (best word I can think of to describe it).

Well, the light rubber grip over the mouse is wearing off on the right mouse button, and its lost the nice postive 'click' it had when new. I also use the rough control side of the razer exact mat so it has worn down the front left teflon pad so it no longer exists, it just scrapes along my mat.

The actual sensor bit works fine. i mean the mouse is easily useable and doesnt let me down at the moment. i guess its just akin to an old car, the thing still works but its not in its prime and should be replaced.

Trotter, i am worried i will find the lachesis uncomfortable and the 5600dpi to sensitive (i like the feel of 1800dpi) what you think ?

I have the 3500dpi Death Adder and love it.. Spring came loose in the side button but a quick RMA fixed that..

The Lachesis's bulge is in the back instead of the center of the mouse, and it has side buttons on both sides instead of just the right. It may also be a few mm longer than the DeathAdder. I don't see it as being much of a change as far as your hand goes, other than you will be holding your wrist straighter with the Lachesis (or at least I do).

26-153-055-Z03
26-153-059-V04

Another thing to remember is that you can adjust the dpi within the driver software. So if 5600 dpi is too much, just lower it. It was a shock for me to jump from 1600dpi to 4000dpi but after about a week of use i dont notice it anymore.

Antec EarthWatts EA650 650W for my wife's computer.

Back
Top Bottom