What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Eh not really. Needed that money for paying off my warrant but i guess without being a cop target with no insurance we should be fine. Sledge hammer is so i can try and make the rear end of the car a little better so i can at least use my trunk.

I know how warrants feel I have one currently myself that should be taken care of tomorrow. I'm just glad they don't hunt you down I have court fees already coming out my ***.

I just bought myself some Turtle Beach x11 for xbox 360. Its sooooo siiiiiiiick, must buy if your on a budget and if you got kids sleeping at night.

Overlord, I am an idiot! I don't know why I just bought MoH with Vegas coming out tomorrow. I have no idea how I let that slip, BAH.

Well, I picked up a AMD Phenom II X2 555, Hyper 212 Plus, an ASUS M4A88t-M, 4GB Corsair 1600MHZ, and Windows 7 this morning. As I'm typing this I'm running at 3.7GHZ @ 1.36v. Only touched the mutli, we'll see where this will go, mmmmm so excited.

Well, I picked up a AMD Phenom II X2 555, Hyper 212 Plus, an ASUS M4A88t-M, 4GB Corsair 1600MHZ, and Windows 7 this morning. As I'm typing this I'm running at 3.7GHZ @ 1.36v.

Did you at least try to unlock the other two cores?

Back
Top Bottom