What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

superdave1984 said:
He's a true and genuine miracle.

I am sure he is, man. But I think I would be taking steps to make sure no other miracles popped up. ;)

I am looking forward to getting to enjoy my granddaughter. She's only a couple of weeks old, so all she does is eat, sleep, and poop for now. :D

Sale != Affordable.

We're not all made of money :)

I payed $85 for a 40gb vertex 2 which IMO is very reasonable considering the performance. Unfortunately my netbook is only Sata 150 so a good bit of the drives performance will be wasted.

I have (4) SSD's now :thumbsup: (30GB OCZ Vertex, 120GB OCZ Agility, 60GB Agility 2, 60GB G.Skill Phoenix Pro)

Nice. I'm hoping that when the 25nm MLC drives launch prices will drop enough that I can afford to move all of my applications onto a SSD too. Until that happens I'll be sticking with a single SSD in both of my systems.

5c4f317d_Alessandro%20MS1.jpg

Alessandro MS-1

I LOVE these cans, picked(well had someone ship them up here) up a used pair, but they might as well be new. Highly recommend for anyone who likes rock/instrumental/vocal music. Lacking in bass though, and I can't use em with my all my pc fans on, but if you've got a quiet room they're amazing. Though for isolation, hip-hop, drum and bass, dubstep ect, the M-50s are far better.

I'm spending almost as much on headphones and accessories as I did on my pc. Though once I get some IEMs I'll be set for a decade. I can't see myself ever going back to ibuds now, everything sounds sooo much better with some good equipment, completely worth the price; but everyone I know seems to disagree...

Baked Salmon Sushi and a Chicken Teriyaki Sushi Box at Oishi with my gf. Baked Salmon Sushi w/ extra sweet sauce is the best ever!

New insurance policy, big jug of oil, some RainX windshield washer stuff, 2 Jack In The Box chicken sandwiches, and a sledge hammer.

Back
Top Bottom