What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Meh, not a great drinker myself :p Though I don't have any ID anyway, so I can't buy any.

^ :cool:

tumblr_l856m9fd2e1qaa6bno1_500.jpg

Man... I should have gotten a lian li... They are really customizable with Lian Li's range of parts.. I don't really like the tooless pci deals on the HAF.. They don't fit my gtx 260's right.

I bought some fan connectors
I plan on soldering fan cables together so that it only uses one connecter per 4 fans
And also I want to replace the molex connector for the MCP655 pump with a fan connector, since it's much smaller, and it only needs +12V, not +5V.

Got a race bike:

27907_1_Zoom.jpg

Never had one before... always been into mountain biking. I decided to take the plunge and look into getting a road bike to see what it's all about. Surprisingly, it's a lot of fun, and a new addiction I can't shake. Got a heckuva deal on it... went to a cyclist flea market that comes around 2x a year where a ton of bike shop vendors bring overstock down to sell it at cheaper prices. This retails for $999 but was marked to 600. Found a small cosmetic mark on the frame and pointed it out to the owner and he chopped off another 50 bucks. $550 for a 1,000 dollar bike, brand new, lifetime warranty on frame and fork... holy wicked price batman.

Lol I always quietly chuckle at peeps riding bikes like that :p riding around with their skin-tight-latex covered bums in the air.
IMO if you like the speed sensation, get a longboard. You can it higher than 70km/h easy on those. But you can still cruise COMFORTABLY around and take in the scenery.

Back
Top Bottom