What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Purchased a new copy of windows 7 professional and bought system mechanic 10.0.

Purchased a new copy of windows 7 professional and bought system mechanic 10.0.

Ahh. I don't miss those days. :p How much did that run ya?

On topic: I just got a new SRAM X7 rear hub for my bike. Should do the job nicely. 32h, cartridge bearings, freehub etc. I also got a WTB dual duty 32h rim to accommodate it. Now I just need to figure out the exact spoke size I need since they need to be +/- 1mm of exact size in order to work, then I can start wheel building.

P-19646.jpg

wtb_dual_duty_rim_06.jpg

To be honest, I bought a new copy off of ebay for 99.00, yes I know don't get it from ebay.com, but ebay has gotten rid 90%of people who use windows 7 msdn keys and make them put the real copy of it on their and actually charge them full price.
The DVD I got was straight from microsoft and the key was printed out in a email from MS to the seller.

Really though, windows 7 professional was for my mother as she did not have a legit product key and I wanted her to be legal, just in case the police breaks down are door for any reason.

Also system mechanic 10 cost me less than 14.00 from iolo, some people hate it, but it does it's job correctly and is pretty accurate about windows 7 errors and screw ups. ;)

Just bought and received in the mail today:

Razer Lachesis

Must say this is a massive upgrade from the Diamondback i was using. I am so not used to 4000DPI. :lol:

That looks like you have the option to go tubeless??

Perhaps - but I'm not sure. I'm going tubed for now. I really haven't seen the added benefit of tubeless so far, but in the future I'm open to the idea. :p

Mak - your comment about "Diamondback" had me thinking you were a mountain biker too. I had no clue that was a mouse brand. :p

^I had no clue it was a bike brand. And I think, on this forum, that's the way around it's meant to be :p

Diamondback is an old Razer Mouse they quit making about 1-2 years ago.

And the biggest benefit to tubeless is traction really.

Notice the small lip on the rim. That is the bead for the tubeless tires.

Back
Top Bottom