What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Got tired of our ac being down this entire summer. Called a guy, he came out and fixed it, 150 bucks.

Atleast people have AC in that country. Hardly anyone has it over here, so on the odd few days throughout the year where we hit over 80F everyone dies. Literally.

80f pftt, thats nothing ,this summer we have hit like 46c. Not everyone here has it, a lot of people don't.

We have AC in my house. Of course, it has to exclusively stay in my parent's room >_>

Pelican 1504 case (Silver with dividers)
1500-IMG_7937.jpg

1500-138_3837.jpg

Got tired of our ac being down this entire summer. Called a guy, he came out and fixed it, 150 bucks.

The part for our AC is supposed to come in tomorrow morning, well today now. A valve that controls the flow of freon to the interior unit had gone bad and wouldn't let the coolant into the house's unit. >.< I have no idea what it will cost but the system should still be under warranty.

kmanmx said:
Atleast people have AC in that country. Hardly anyone has it over here, so on the odd few days throughout the year where we hit over 80F everyone dies. Literally.

It's been running 100+ around here of late, plus we always have ungodly humidity which puts the heat index +10 degrees or better. Not having AC can be deadly; there are always some old folks who die from the heat each year because they either didn't have AC or wouldn't run it because they were afraid that their utility bill would be too high.

Our old house only had a couple of window units to cool it, but we have central AC/heat pump now. The winters are mild enough that a heat pump is the best choice for our system.

I would hate it that hot. I remember when i went to southern spain and they had a heatwave (asif it wasn't hot enough already) and it hit 49c for 4 days on the go. It was nasty.

Anyhow today i bought: Playstation Move Starter Kit, Playstation Move Navigation controller, Sports Champions for Move. Bought it with some money i had saved up over the past month or so, the kit wasn't complete. And i could still kinda do with an extra Move and Move Navigation controller. But oh well.

move.jpg

It looks pretty stupid yeh. But it functions well.I'd take function over design any day. I liked the precision with Wii Motion+ but couldn't stand the piece of crap games and the graphics. And some of the games for Playstation Move look like they could be good. That, combined with the fact i can burn some calories in the boxing games :)D) and that it may bring my PS3 out of it's current state of redundancy means its worth giving the thing a go to me.

^i need a healthy balance of function and design, i really really do. If something looks like a peice of ****, or a dick with a ball on the end, then im not gonna like it that much. Like i would not take **** performace for nice design, but im not gonna take somewhat decent performance for **** design, maybe if it was bad *** performance, but thats is.

It does have bad *** performance ! you seen the tech video's ? it's quite impressive.

Back
Top Bottom