What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I've done it with some old Maxtor hdds :p, that and some Quantum Fireballs. People used to chuck those out by the thousand when I was ~14

I ordered this on Saturday night. When I came in from work on Tuesday (yesterday) the NewEgg box was sitting in my chair. The hard drive arrived just a few hours after I received the tracking information. Not bad for free shipping, eh?

Now I just need to get it installed. I am thinking of trying to switch the circuit board on the dead drive for one from another drive to see if I can get at the data. None of it is vital, but it would be nice to be able to get it off the dead one.

I have never thought of that...
I did this when my old Maxtor drive died. Used my dads identical drive to get my info onto my 1tb then replaced the boards. Later on his finally died too.

recently been to king's island. I've wrote about it on my blog at RemixedCat's Place of Meow!

I also got a lg290c tracfone with 240 minutes

and I also got an xbox360 and AVP and halo3. I am also gonna get gears of war 3 when it comes out. I also got a wii game called excitebots. I also got katamari damacy for my ps2.

Did you also get anything else also? Haha, just messin' with ya. Have you played GoW 1 and 2, or are you just going to jump right into 3?

Played the 2nd on multi only. Will play the campaign with my hubby when we get it off my bro again.

I wanna play 3 becuase I hear there's 4 player campaign multi and that would be sweet for parties. We had one on the 9th with halo3 and it was fun. it was actually the first time I played that game. (since I only recently got access to a 360 I only gamed on my pc and my wii) I was the caboose of the group (Red vs Blue you gotta see it!) I was LOL with the warthogs! we had lots of fun!

Will definitely play the 1st one as well.

Back
Top Bottom