What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

^Ya but **** man, 500+ bucks on earbuds? Thats a lot to spend on such little things like that, im sure you get what you pay for and they are some **** good earbuds tho.

Just bought a pack of hotdogs using my last dollar.

I know how you feel. I used to have to jack my food at Safeway and Albertsons because we had no where to sleep and no money to eat. Just hang in there, ask your GF to do her best to stick it out, in this scenario it's probably worth getting heated with managers just so you guys have at least one stable income. Good luck on moving the computer parts as well.

I know how you feel. I used to have to jack my food at Safeway and Albertsons because we had no where to sleep and no money to eat. Just hang in there, ask your GF to do her best to stick it out, in this scenario it's probably worth getting heated with managers just so you guys have at least one stable income. Good luck on moving the computer parts as well.

I bought a pair of tripp pants 2 months ago for a reason. I now know why people resolve to theft. (besides the idiots that steal to steal)

images

KHS XC 204 frame. Retailed for 799, on major closeout for considerably less on a lot of sites. One in particular is dirt cheap and selling them @ 299. Lots of riders on mountain bike forums are eating them up - myself included. Great service too, prompt response to emails. (WheelWorld.com for those interested).

cr303a00.jpg

85 dollar crankset, also on closeout (retails for 150+). Using Hollowtech II bottom bracket. Hello, strong drivetrain.

Adding to the above parts will be the following that I already own and recently got:

sl302a00.jpg

LX rapid fire shift set.

l20551.png

RockShox Tora SL 120mm Solo Air fork with 20mm "maxle" quick release thru axle + Motion Control upgraded damper.

avid_bb7_discbrake_08.jpg

Avid BB7 Mechanical Brakes. Insane stopping power.

images

Shimano Deore LX long cage 'low-normal' rear derailleur.

Once completed, should be a pretty bamf bike. 4.2" rear travel, 120mm front travel, air ride front/rear. Should be pretty solid. Looking forward to it.

Last weekend I forgot to mention, got Just Cause 2 on Steam when it was half price, along with all the DLC (at half price).

I just got an Italian Beef, Cheese Fries & Coke from Portillo's. MOST DEFINATLY look them up if you ever find yourself in Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom