What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Shure SE530's
E200-1048-out-kg.jpg

^That is some serious pair of earphones.

Just bought a pack of three PUR filters for my water dispenser.

wow that's a lot of money to spend on ear buds, like a ridiculous amount...that's totally not worth it. even if those were headphones that would be too much.

Yeah unless I was considerably wealthy, I wouldn't spend over £100/$200 on head/earphones - music really isn't worth that much money to me :p

Well i can't argue with that then :)

My mum works at a jewellers so i got a free Toy watch worth £150 :D

2502-2T.jpg

Managed to pick up a Fuji F200 EXR for £83 second hand in mint condition with less than 80 shots taken with the camera. Considering the camera was £290 new last year and still ~£170 on most sites i couldn't resist, overall it gets good reviews so i am looking forward to its arrival.

ref=dp_image_0

wow that's a lot of money to spend on ear buds, like a ridiculous amount...that's totally not worth it. even if those were headphones that would be too much.

totally not worth it until you've heard them ;)
Like you said in another thread, not many people want to walk around with headphones on in public (not to mention portability). It takes a lot of cash to get a pair of in-ear 'phones that don't sound tinny and cramped, no shrieking high notes or jumbled together mids, and proper bass that you can actually feel.

and yeah I had IE8s before, but I put them through the wash :p they sound like apple's white earphones now :sad:

Back
Top Bottom