What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

^their naming schemes are starting to remind me of apples keynotes. Its just amazing, the best, incredible, captivating, the vibrante colour, evolutionary....

Yeah they are a bit weird. IMO the Droid Galaxy would have been a much better name.

I think he may have been referring to the Galaxy S Vibrant.

Verizon is supposed to be getting it's own Galaxy S derivative called the Fascinate at some point in the future so if you don't mind the larger screen and no Sense it might be worth holding out for it.
If its brand spanking new i wont be able to get 100 dollars off with my next upgrade. Besides that ive personally toyed around with the Incredible and know thats the phone i want.

I just got an Incredible a few days ago. Upgraded from a Blackberry and I am having more fun than I ever thought I could have with a phone.

Darn ye and yer newfangled techno gizmos! I'll have to wait until my 18th probably until I can afford such a thing :p (I really want a smartphone though!)

I just got an Incredible a few days ago. Upgraded from a Blackberry and I am having more fun than I ever thought I could have with a phone.

I first started my contract in december of 08 with a Storm. **** thing ****ed me off more than my old Razer. Now im using a Samsung Omnia and sometimes i feel like i wanna throw it against a wall. I cant afford much but i get an upgrade on the 11th. I think ill be going with an HTC Eris just so i can have an Android phone.

Fairy Voodoo by Jasmine Becket Griffith

I was looking round for a iron cross for my Lobo Cosplay. I found the cross, but I found this little girl too. This cute, sweet and not so innocent expression in her face, along with the needles, had me sold.

Attachments

• Fairvoodoo.jpg
    Fairvoodoo.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 67

B002ZG9846.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

LOVE THIS MOVIE!

I just watch it today at work, it's a Great Movie. Hit Girl Is a Freakin Killin Machine. They need to cast Buffy as an older version of Hit Girl :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom