What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

lol the Big Daddy figure was the first thing I bought when I received the tank. For an idea on how big the tank is, Big Daddy stands at 8 inches.

I was thinking of making a whole scene in there too, with the other Bioshock figures.

That current light is freakin' bright though. In reality it's 2x brighter than the pictures.

And now i want a fishtank ! I used to have one when i was about 10, i really didn't care for it much then. It just went green and made my room smell fishy :p

I would quite like one now though, just not in my room. I can't quite remember the different varieties though. I know mine was lame, it only had goldfish in it. I fancy the exotic type :D *Googles for fish tanks*

edit:

This is the kind i want:
Ferplast_Aquarium_Star_200_malawi-keller.jpg

Thing costs £1800. And then i need all the other malarky to go along with it. Yawn.

I can vouch for the Megalodons.. Utterly amazing headset!

Noo..

Razer make good mice. I had one of there headsets and the soundcard to go with it, and it sounded like junk. And it was built like junk. So i threw it away within 2 weeks. They only sound good until you hear a quality hi-fi stereo headset, and then you realise. Although if you feel 7.1 audio really improves your game that much i guess they're worth it.

If you want a gaming headset you should of gone the sennheiser route. Like PC 350 or PC 360 G4ME.

You should totally replicate Rapture.

Noo..

Razer make good mice. I had one of there headsets and the soundcard to go with it, and it sounded like junk. And it was built like junk. So i threw it away within 2 weeks. They only sound good until you hear a quality hi-fi stereo headset, and then you realise. Although if you feel 7.1 audio really improves your game that much i guess they're worth it.

If you want a gaming headset you should of gone the sennheiser route. Like PC 350 or PC 360 G4ME.

Megaladons are a great headset... I absolutely love mine. I have never felt a lighter headset either. Very comfortable. Sound quality is above average. virtual surround is above average. Mic is clear as day. First firmware upgrade fixes all weird issues. The razer barracuda was a nice headset too. Heavier but still nice. for $150 its a good headset. I only payed $75 for mine.

kmanx said:
But i'm not just gunna go to KFC to sit in some grimey restaurant, and then come home again - as nice as the food is 'n all.

Ah, but we have KFCs with all you can eat buffets. ;) Seriously, we do.

We won't go out to fast food, but we will bring it home, or I will go and get it and bring it home. We very seldom go in and eat at a fast food place. You could just about go to a decent sit down place for what fast food costs anymore.

This is the kind i want:
Ferplast_Aquarium_Star_200_malawi-keller.jpg

The other stuff would actually not be to bad... I see some live plants, which you usually don't end up paying much more than $15 for (many under $5), and I see a zebra angel in there, so it means it is freshwater so fish don't cost an arm and a leg (usually).

You would have to let your plants grow out, it would be hard to just set up a tank like that but over time you could do it :D

Though 1,800 is a bit excessive in my books for a tank... I built mine and put it on a dresser lol

I was kind of joking with that tank, there is absolutely no way i can afford it unless i want to make my parents incredibley angry and spend my inheritance money (Which i spend on games, but they're a bit cheaper and dont dent the figure so much :p I think my dad would like one though, maybe i can get him to chip in on a tank around the £400 mark :)

@Trotter

It definitely seems like an American thing then. I don't think i've heard of anyone thats gone out to a fast food place and bought food home. Do they do that thing in america where they say "Are you eating in or eating out ?" and some places are cheaper when you eat in, and others when you eat out ? I always say the wrong one and get charged more. Fore instance at the local shopping centre they charge 25percent more for KFC because of the shortage of chairs. But they don't put a sign up anywhere saying whether eating in or out is more expensive. Sucks.

lmanx said:
It definitely seems like an American thing then. I don't think i've heard of anyone thats gone out to a fast food place and bought food home. Do they do that thing in america where they say "Are you eating in or eating out ?" and some places are cheaper when you eat in, and others when you eat out ? I always say the wrong one and get charged more. Fore instance at the local shopping centre they charge 25percent more for KFC because of the shortage of chairs. But they don't put a sign up anywhere saying whether eating in or out is more expensive. Sucks.

I don't know of anywhere that does that, although some places will charge you for a take-out box (like $0.25 or something).

Sometimes no one feels like cooking, and sometimes you just get a craving for something specific. Hardee's burgers, for instance, are 100% Black Angus and have a distinctive flavor, or we just decide that Subway sounds really good right then. And you ALWAYS have to satisfy that occasional Krystal craving.

I don't know of anywhere that does that, although some places will charge you for a take-out box (like $0.25 or something).

Sometimes no one feels like cooking, and sometimes you just get a craving for something specific. Hardee's burgers, for instance, are 100% Black Angus and have a distinctive flavor, or we just decide that Subway sounds really good right then. And you ALWAYS have to satisfy that occasional Krystal craving.

Couldn't you just buy some quality burgers from the supermarket though ? Cheaper and you don't have to move out the house :p

Not sure about the US but most good british supermarket stores do high quality aberdeen angus beef burgers that taste a heck of a lot better than what you get at a fast food place and rivals 95percent of restaurant burgers.

Anyhow latest purchase, ipad dock connector. Pretty much got all the accessories i want for it in advanced of when i get my iPad next monday so its all good in that front. I also got £5 off, i dropped the box when i got it off the shelf at the apple store at PCWorld, went to the checkout where an american guy was serving (first american i have ever seen in the UK..) and gave me £5 off because the box was damaged. Man you lot are an enthusiastic bunch, or maybe it was just him. It almost made me cringe with how happy and enthusiastic he was :omg:

MC360

Back
Top Bottom