What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

^fast food as in mcdonals, harveys, burgerking, that kind of thing, eating from those places will put you back a lot in a diet. Well ya, people go and get fast food here, like when they eat out they usually dont go to a restaurant, they get fast food.

A good thing that fills you, and is good for you, and has not a huge amount of calories in it are energy bars, find a kind you like, and eat them when your out and about and get hungry. If you find a good kind they are good and good for you, and good for working out as well.

And luke, can i buy your metabolism ? Eating crap all day without gaining weight.... thats the stuff of my dreams.
lol ya it is pretty good, but i have a harder time building muscle because of it, so i have to workout twice as hard. Because im not satisfied with being in a good weight frame, but i want to be ripped lol. I was ripped about 3 years back, but i stopped for about 3 months, and lost it all....dumb dumb dumb dumb!!!

When i was younger i could eat and eat and eat without even filling my stomach out to my ribs. Then again, i also worked out constantly, had nice arms, and had a 6 pack that i didnt need to flex to be able to see.

Now a days i dont really eat a whole lot and i still dont gain alot of weight. I did actually gain weight but it wasnt from food. It was from the constant Dr Pepper supply while i lived at a friends house for 8 months.

Today i bought a nice bottle of champagne, gas, head and shoulders, some caress body wash, big bottle of crest mouth wash, and some sams choice cola.

^see, why on earth would you need to eat six of those. Eat in moderation.

Ordered me new heatset two days ago, forgot to post about it tho. I wish i had not, i was tempted to recall the order, because that is when my hard drive issue occured so it would have been better spend on a hard drive, but i think i got a way to hold me off till i can get the drive rmaed, again.

Headset is the razer megaladon. They are beast, have wanted them for ages now, and the dying of my current headset kind of made it a need rather then a want. I saved up for them, because money has been really tight lately spread across bills and mortgage, haven't had money to spend on myself lately, so this will be a nice gift to myself.

^hmm probably true, i eat small meals throughout the day, its better for me that way then 3 main meals, because im hypoglycemic.

The burger I posted earlier (Hardee's 2/3 Pound Monster Thickburger) has the following:

Calories = 1320
Fat = 95g
Cholesterol = 210
Sodium = 3020
Carbs = 46
Fiber = 2

That works out to 34 WW points... which would be my entire day's allotment. WW allows you an additional 35 points to spend each week, so I guess I could blow it all on one of those sometime. :D

^see, why on earth would you need to eat six of those. Eat in moderation.

Ordered me new heatset two days ago, forgot to post about it tho. I wish i had not, i was tempted to recall the order, because that is when my hard drive issue occured so it would have been better spend on a hard drive, but i think i got a way to hold me off till i can get the drive rmaed, again.

Headset is the razer megaladon. They are beast, have wanted them for ages now, and the dying of my current headset kind of made it a need rather then a want. I saved up for them, because money has been really tight lately spread across bills and mortgage, haven't had money to spend on myself lately, so this will be a nice gift to myself.
I want either those, Razers SC2 set, Logitech G35s, or Steelseries Sibera. My headphones have been broke for a few months now but i just bandaide them with tape to last.

No breakfast or lunch, and you'd want 6 too :p

Just bought this game: Sword of the Stars Complete Collection - Paradox Interactive
I dont eat anything but dinner and even i dont want 6 burgers.

Back
Top Bottom