What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

wow that's lucky. well my mom's acer laptop (560 bucks in feb 2008 core 2 duo with 2GB ram and 120Gb HDD and vista x32 home premium and intel gma 3100) still works fine its 2 year old. but the wireless card doesn't work anymore. driver has been reinstalled even and it barely works. I guess they will have to get a usb one for now. and the power cord is cheap. other then that is a decent laptop.

but I might consider it if the samsung is not gettable.

The acer has bad reviews where people have had half the screen not work they had to unplug it and plug it back in a good bit of times. I have had bad luck with acer's products lately.

My monitor does that from time to time. However I might get this about once every 3 months.

BattlefieldBadCompany2LimitedEdition.jpg

I wonder how badly it's going to own my HD 4850 at 1920x1080.

I play it on my s939 4200 X2 and GTX 260 and it is playable... so I know Puddle should be able to play it just fine. BC2 runs best on a quad, but it will still run on a dualie.

Regardless of how bad it owns it, Friend me!
'Fox McCarther'

Will do.

going to own your E2180 even worse.

Actually the 2gb of RAM will be probably the worst bottleneck lol.

Yeah I realize the rest of my specs are petty low too but I'm trying to hold off upgrading until Sandy Bridge is released.

Although my brothers system does a pretty decent job of running it with a X2 5200+ and 2gb of ram so I don't think the cpu and memory will be quite as big of a issue as 1920x1080 is on a 4850 512mb. I guess we will see. :)

Back
Top Bottom