What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

That wig he's wearing trips me out. I am used to the chromed dome, mate.

^when ever i see him now i just cant picture him anything other then hellboy.
^lol same :grin: Harper you were at your awesomest as hellboy

Tell me about it. My facebook account is now getting flooded with the local cosplay scene. I got another cosplay meet next month. I am going to see about doing a TF2 Heavy. Come down to getting the time to make the Gatling Gun.

That hellboy cozplay was about 2 months of my social life there. I am keeping all the gear together. Firstly the jacket that I made kicks butts. And secondly I promised a friend who gave me all the make up tips that I would show up dress as Hellboy at her Halloween Party.

That wig he's wearing trips me out. I am used to the chromed dome, mate.

Make me look younger. Like I am 33. My circle of friends are btween 22 and 36. And I am getting a little tired of looking at like I am 10 years older than what i really am. Plus it's cold in winter.

If I really want to trip you out, wait until you see me dress up in my Shadow Run Gear when I am LARPing.

BF Goodrich 31x10.5 R15 KM2 Mud Terrains. Its time to tear the **** out of US National Forests! j/k. I am a pretty green wheel.

Lets see how fast i get pulled over for no mud flippy flappys

What is it with people and buying BF Goodrich tyres :p Hancook tyres are without doubt better. I even got it confirmed when i went to Land Rover 4x4 Day, there was a guy there that owned a Bowler Wild Cat and also did the Dakar rally, he commented on our Hancook tyres and basically agreed they were better than the BF Goodrich tyres :big_smile:

Soon to buy-a 120Hz LCD monitor!

If your using it for 3D, don't get the Samsung or Viewsonic ones. The Acer is okay. Alienware OptX is best. For 2D though the Sammy 2233rz has one of the best TN panels around, doesn't quite match an in plane switching panel but it's better than most.

The acer has bad reviews where people have had half the screen not work they had to unplug it and plug it back in a good bit of times. I have had bad luck with acer's products lately.

i bought a air conditioner for my room!

$116, last night when i went to bed it was 90° in my room, now its a brisk 71°

:D

BAZINGA!!!

^^^ I keep the thermostat set at 67°F in my house. When I close our bedroom door, it gets much colder in the room due to multiple vents and the thermostat being in the living room. ;) Yep, I'm a polar bear.

The acer has bad reviews where people have had half the screen not work they had to unplug it and plug it back in a good bit of times. I have had bad luck with acer's products lately.

Sorry to hear that. I must be lucky then. I have an Acer LCD, laptop, and netbook. All about a year old now and works fine.

I think Acer is one of those affordable brands while still being pretty good. Not top notch but good.

Back
Top Bottom