What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Just paid for a radio install, depth finder install, some wiring shorts to be fixed, and a new bilge for my boat.

l20551.png

The current fork on my mountain bike is kind of a POS, but I've been trying to tolerate it. However, it's got to go, mostly because I'm beginning to go over larger jumps, and the lack of a rebound is a PITA when I go over a jump and the fork (compressed) suddenly becomes uncompressed @ the launch from me going airborn and the fork shoots out to full range with such force it nearly rips the handlebars out of my hands. Plus instead of coil, I went with an air fork this time. Also went with a 20mm front axle instead of a 9mm, so I have to upgrade hubs as well. Probably will just order a single front wheel with the hub built in so I don't have to spend 4 hours rebuilding. That'll run me about 75 bucks (whereas the hub alone would have been 40, requiring dismantling the old wheel + building the new one. Blah.

Hoping to hit some sick trails next weekend to beat the ever loving **** out of it and see how it holds up.

hardware-01-20100127.jpg

It was always going to happen :D Picked up the 32gb wifi + 3g model for my Birthday present from my parents, although i actually put more towards it than they did :p

Back
Top Bottom