What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Years ago when I was closer to 20 there was a store I would go to that kept beer so cold that the top 1/4" would be frozen/slushy. They were pretty good at keeping it just right :thumbsup:
My old store had a single can beer cooler that kept all the beer at a constant 27 degrees. (Thats Fahrenheit for the non USers which is below freezking) I would laugh everytime people got ****ed cause as soon as they got the can out of the cooler the condensation would be so bad it would drip off their hands. (Our AC was real old and didnt cool to well during the heat of the day)

Walmart has a full grocery, deli, bakery as well as full clothing, electronics, home & garden - lumber, and automotive.. has to be 260,000 sq ft lol
Everything is accurate cept the lumber here. Ive never seen a Walmart sell lumber.

Years ago when I was closer to 20 there was a store I would go to that kept beer so cold that the top 1/4" would be frozen/slushy. They were pretty good at keeping it just right :thumbsup:

That sounds about perfect haha :thumbsup:

Im not sure what McDonalds are like in the USA but here is there version of a double cheeseburger over here.

url

In my books both of them combined are still not thick enough for one burger.

McDonalds burgers are pretty terrible here too. Five Guys is the top fast food burger joint in my option, their burgers have two patties by default and you have to specifically order a single burger if you want one. They are also much better quality than most fast food places.

ya mcdonalds really really blows. I only like their fries.

Just bought two tickets to eclipse online. Cringe, i know i know, but my GF is dragging me to it, and if it makes her happy so be it.

My old store had a single can beer cooler that kept all the beer at a constant 27 degrees. (Thats Fahrenheit for the non USers which is below freezking) I would laugh everytime people got ****ed cause as soon as they got the can out of the cooler the condensation would be so bad it would drip off their hands. (Our AC was real old and didnt cool to well during the heat of the day)

Everything is accurate cept the lumber here. Ive never seen a Walmart sell lumber.

I meant (minus) lumber.

Plantronics GameCom® 367 Gaming Headset Products Model: GAMECOM367 [GAMECOM367] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

2x SCYTHE "ULTRA KAZE" 120 x 38 mm 3000 rpm Quiet Case Fan - High Speed - Sleeved Products Model: DFS123812H-3000 [DFS123812H-3000] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Thermalright 5870/5850 VRM R4 VGA Heatsink for ATI 5870/5850 Graphics Cards Products Model: TR-VRM-R4 [TR-VRM-R4] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Cooler Master SAF-B82 80mm Dual Ball Bearing Case Fan 32CFM 26dBA - Sleeved Products Model: SAF-B82-EB [SAF-B83-E1] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

2x ModRight CableRight Single Braid 6-Pin PCI-E Extension - Black Products Model: CR-6Pin-Black [CR-6Pin-Black] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

NZXT CB-24P Single Sleeved M/B 24Pin - Black Products Model: CB-24P [CB-24P] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

4x CCFL Extension Cable 12" Sleeved Products Model: CCFLEXT12 [CCFL-EXT-VAR] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

3x 3-Pin Fan Extension Cable 12" Black - Sleeved Products Model: FC33-12BKS [FC33-12BKS] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Sunbeam Cathode Light Kit Sleeved - White [CCFLWHITE] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

20x Zip Tie Mount, 1-1/8in X 1-1/8in - Black [TIE-MOUNT-1] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Cathode Rocker Power Switch Products Model: CAT-ROCKER [CAT-ROCKER] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Lian Li Aluminum Switch Bus - 4 Switch - Black Products Model: LL-SWITCHBUS-BK [LL-SWITCHBUS-BK] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

PPCS Premium Heatsink Lapping Kit Products Model: LAPKIT-PREM [LAPKIT-PREM] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Ended up being either flashy stuff or a new heatsink. Call me a loser but I went for the flash. It came down to the heatsink only really being used for higher clocks on benchmarks. My temps are fine (under 50*C even when folding) everywhere besides the nemesis Linx :devil:. Got the lapping kit though, definitely going to smooth out the core contact, not sure about the CPU yet though. I'm thinking about just going for it.... Would have sleeved the cables myself but the PSU is something I don't want to void the warranty on. I also have the blue cold cathodes already so I just got a switch assembly for it so I can switch between blue and white.

^you bought 265 dollar big *** head phones for an mp3 player? One those are really expensive for headphones being used a for an mp3 player, but also, they are massive, are you really going to walk around with those on?

Back
Top Bottom