What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I just bought a Laptop mouse from Woot.com. Razer pro 17.XX total. normally $60?! good deal!

Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)

razer-proclick-mouse.jpg

The White one.

Not bad, may have to snag one of those up too. Too bad it's not the same sensor as the Orochi. Up to 2000dpi in wireless, and 4000dpi when plugged in.

Well, starting at 9am yesterday i bought some outdoor things and packing material. Some AC repair stuff in major hopes of trying to fix my cars AC. So far, successful and making me happy enough to try and ease up on our situation. If this guy comes and buys my drumset today then we will be on craigs looking for a trailor to buy and we will be moving back out onto my parents land. If he doesnt buy it then we will wind up in a 40 dollar tent somewhere.

Just bought blaster master over drive for the wii, just like the original blaster master 1 but with more features.

Also at the beginning of july 1st I am going to preorder Metroid Other M.
Does that sound wise to you all ? the reason for that becauseas soon as that game hits shelves in stores or online stores it will be gone within a matter of hours.
I never pre-ordered anythin before so bare with me with this question I am asking.

It makes a lot of sense to pre-order stuff from Amazon because you pay the lowest price the item reaches between placing the order and it being sent out. Although I don't know if in practise it ever goes lower than the normal selling price...

I pre order games all the time. If there is a midnight release you get to play it at midnight. If there is trouble of selling out you are garunteed a copy (usually for 3-5 days if pre ordered in a store). Online you usually get free overnight shipping.

Back
Top Bottom