What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

9.75% tax here in Tennessee. What really sucks is that NewEgg has a warehouse in TN so I get hit with my state sales tax when I order off the Egg.

When you are having to watch every penny you watch it really close.

I hear ya there. I used to pay attention all the time. There was a receipt I got a couple weeks ago and I noticed that sales tax went up. I was slightly angered, but there isn't really anything I can do about it. I pay attention to how much stuff costs before tax though, definitely shop around that way.

I hear ya there. I used to pay attention all the time. There was a receipt I got a couple weeks ago and I noticed that sales tax went up. I was slightly angered, but there isn't really anything I can do about it. I pay attention to how much stuff costs before tax though, definitely shop around that way.

It's 6.875% in Minnesota. And then if you are in Minneapolis or St. Paul there is additional city and county sales tax. Some of it is to pay for the new Twins stadium. Which is probably why you noticed it go up recently.

We have 10% sales tax here and on top of that our prices are usually pretty bad too :(.

Ouch .. : (

Cost me $300 in all, used. But I live in Panama, where electronics are very very expensive even when they are second handed. Brand new, here, the PS3 cost $399.99 + 5%. sales tax. So I got a pretty good deal with the ps3+game from someone.

I think i saw one for 299.99 at walmart that was a while ago tho.

Ouch .. : (

I think i saw one for 299.99 at walmart that was a while ago tho.

Like I said, I live in Panama. Central America. No walmart in Panama. Even if there was, the prices wouldn't match the ones in the states for any reason.

Back
Top Bottom