What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

600-700 sq. meters is HUGE. A average size home is approximately 2000sq.ft. or 186 sq.meters.

I got my Tracking # which is saying a Monday delivery :D

Maybe in America :p here we like our space
Ok lol, so mebbe 250-350 square meters would be good enough. Still has to have space for that wall-that-is-a-room-where-I-hide-my-pr0n-and-puters

I spent £1.69 on the Just Cause 2 Aerial dlc pack, was so worth it.

I am planning my next purchase already for around August time. You see i meticulously plan out what money i will obtain everyweek and plot it out on Excel for the months ahead, so i know when and what i can buy (or not for that matter). But august is birthday month which means $$$ for me, which equates to either another gtx 470 or replacing my two monitors.

My PC is good but my monitors let me down, one is so old it still has the "8800 FTW" sticker stuck on the top and it's black levels are absolute crap by even todays cheep monitor standards. And my other one is good, but it doesn't match the other one and is one inch smaller. So i'm thinking of getting 2 or 3 three matching monitors with decent panels.

Maybe in America :p here we like our space
Ok lol, so mebbe 250-350 square meters would be good enough. Still has to have space for that wall-that-is-a-room-where-I-hide-my-pr0n-and-puters

Yeh but arn't houses as cheep as peanuts over there ?

A three bedroom house where i live such as the one i'm living in will set you back between $570000aud and $660000aud and this is just an average suburb/rural area with middle to upper income families. A similarly sized house in the particularly nice parts of London can cost upwards of $11500000aud

600-700 sq. meters is HUGE. A average size home is approximately 2000sq.ft. or 186 sq.meters.

I got my Tracking # which is saying a Monday delivery :D

Don't they do next day delivery over there ?

If theres one advantage of living in a stupidly small country its that you can get a parcel from the most southern point to the most northern point in 12hours if you choose a good courier ;)

Finally own an Xbox 360! I got a pretty good deal on all this stuff. The docking/charging station has a really goofy light though :p

img00190201004261913.jpg

Anyone know some good exclusives I should grab?

I just got a 360 last night :D

Yeh but arn't houses as cheep as peanuts over there ?

A three bedroom house where i live such as the one i'm living in will set you back between $570000aud and $660000aud and this is just an average suburb/rural area with middle to upper income families. A similarly sized house in the particularly nice parts of London can cost upwards of $11500000aud

holy crap, 11.5 million on a house?! :p

Over here you can find quite decent places for 400,000. Even as low as 300,000 you can still find places

Slaymate said:
A average size home is approximately 2000sq.ft. or 186 sq.meters.

My house is 1500 sq. ft. and it is plenty. I could handle it being bigger, but I've got no real complaints.

Oreo said:

I bought my house (which sits on an acre of land), had seven trees removed, a concrete walk poured, a side deck removed (and replaced by a stoop),had the roof repaired, and had the entire inside remodeled (new floorings, paint, and such) for $75K. 1500 sq.ft., three bedrooms, two baths, huge vaulted living room, vaulted dining room, vaulted master bedroom, garden tub. Yep, I'm happy with it.

picture.php

My house is 1500 sq. ft. and it is plenty. I could handle it being bigger, but I've got no real complaints.

I bought my house (which sits on an acre of land), had seven trees removed, a concrete walk poured, a side deck removed (and replaced by a stoop),had the roof repaired, and had the entire inside remodeled (new floorings, paint, and such) for $75K. 1500 sq.ft., three bedrooms, two baths, huge vaulted living room, vaulted dining room, vaulted master bedroom, garden tub. Yep, I'm happy with it.

picture.php

I notice you have a metal roof. How do you like it? I have been considering doing that for my house.
My house only cost $30000. It needs some work but you couldn't beat the price :p

Picked up a new gaming mouse yesterday - the Razor Death Adder. Was disappointed with it at first, but then downloaded the razor support driver and wow- nice.

Back
Top Bottom