What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I loved Fable.. Still need to pick up Fable II before III. I absolutely LOVE Tekken 6 with the Fight Stick. I recommend it. DiRT2 as well if your into racing. There is also some shweet arcade games like Uno and TrialsHD that are really good. You can always buy Final Fantasy XIII From me as well. $50 + shipping ;).

$50 plus another $50 and 2-8 weeks shipping? Naahh I'll just buy it for $79.99 here haha.

I will look at Fable 2 definitely, and I really want to get Stree Fighter 4 or Tekken 6, but I have to wait to find a good deal on it here...video games are STUPID expensive in this country.

I am also on the hunt for Ninja Gaiden 2.

I don't know about $50, but it would be pretty up there. And the amount of time it could potentially take...yikes. Actually, there's a place here that buys stuff from websites, ships it down here, and you pick it up. Thing is, you have pay a percentage of the price you paid for the product, a service charge for delivery, and a tax fee. All of this depends on the price though. In reality it could be worth it, it's just for example a $40 game would cost me $50+the time to get it here.

Someone is selling Tekken 6 for $33 locally but they live so far away and I don't have a ride :(

NewEgg got the EVGA GTX 480 in stock so I cancelled my Amazon Pre-Order. I've got two of them heading my way finally :D

NewEgg got the EVGA GTX 480 in stock so I cancelled my Amazon Pre-Order. I've got two of them heading my way finally :D

WAHOO!!! Good for you dude :D This means delicious benches are heading this way!! AHHH yes..:thumbsup: I'm way too enthusiastic about it

Actually, you just got **** lucky. I just cancelled one of the cards, going into super saving mode. I *tried* really hard to get myself to cancel the second but I couldn't :p
Besides, I figured I may as well since I already have my 980X.

but god **** this hurts so bad! I cried a little sending the cancellation email, now I'm wondering if I should quickly send another saying to disregard the first email.
But I figure the only reason I'd get two 480's is for benchmarking, and right now I need a house more than benchmarks...sigh. GAWD **** IT!

edit: well that didn't last long lol, I really have no self control. Cancelled the cancellation. I figured 700 less isn't going to make much difference for the house.

eh, the bewtiful laydee in my sig wouldn't look half as good without 980X tattooed on here shoulder :p

Back
Top Bottom