What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

the un boxing!

c8799b27.jpg

7b846406.jpg

0e6a32e6.jpg

f311e987.jpg

Sorry. iPhone pics. Don't have a digital camera anymore.

:D Actually have had it awhile now. Just posting pics finally though. :p The wire management isn't too bad.. Ill post up soon. The only real issue. I broke one of the "tool-less" pci slots trying to install a gpu. Ended up just screwing the **** thing in. "Tool-less" is rather a joke. But CPU temps dropped 5c and that makes me happy.

Are you kidding? Those things work great! Press the top to disengage, and to engage just make sure the holes on the top of the gfx card retainer are lined up with the holes on the chassis.

Welcome to the HAF family, overlord ;)

And yeah they work great for me. When I got my BD-R player a few weeks ago, I spent ten minutes rooting around my room for my screwdriver set - I then opened up the case and remembered I didn't need it :p

went and subscribed to Technet

10 keys to every M$ program out there for about $280 USD
probably worth it if you have more than 2 PCs

keys are NOT for resale!!
all the keys are tied to you!
keep this in mind if you are considering to get it

2wdsopy.jpg

5d16ap.jpg

b55ger.jpg

So Fats, let me get this straight, did you spend under 300.00 for your technet subcription or are they going to charge you monthly ?

I jsut bought this over the weekend, apparently my normal screw driver is starting to cause arthritis pains in my right hand, and mother wants me to assemble furniture she gets from wal-mart or target...

Shop BLACK & DECKER Cordless Lithium Screwdriver with CompactFitâ„¢ Technology at Lowes.com

iphone 3gs 16gb black. To replace my black berry that was broken from water damage (went through washing machine lol)

Back
Top Bottom