What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

hahah no thanks! I'm in love with this thing! :D

^ did your ipad come with salsa making technology? :p

14y4fbs.jpg

64GB iPad ;)

Oh don't tease me, please. Not only can i not get one in crappy little EU, but when they do eventually come out.. i won't be able to afford one.

This sucks no matter what angle you look at it from :cry: Especially as Apples OS 4 event is tomorrow to show off the latest operating system for the ipod/iphone/ipad(i think?).

Yeah it's the new iPod, iPhone, and iPad operating system. I wonder what it's gonna have.. Im excited!!! Posting from my iPad :D

10 x bitspower silver plated compression fittings (1/2" ID, 3/4" OD)
1 x EK X-Top (for D5/MCP655)
wcs.JPG

I could have gotten 5 x pairs of two bitspower compression fittings for cheaper. But I opted to go with silver plated ones, since silver is supposed to be an anti-microbial agent; and I can just use distilled water with them instead of adding a bunch of chemicals or getting some pre-mixed crap.

Now I'm just waiting on 2 x right-angle fittings (which will screw directly onto the pump and block) and a Y-splitter (which I can put some of the compression fittings on to)

Bought a new crankset for my mountain bike... originally it had a triple chainring crank up front, but I converted it to single so it was an 8 spd @ 1x8. Now I kind of want the triple back for the small granny gear since I been riding on some harder trails that require intense climbing.

Only problem is, my crank sits further out, indicating the spindle length of my bottom bracket (the thing that both crank arms connect to on a bike) is too long @ 126mm. Did some calculations and ****... figured out a 113mm spindle should be "dead on." Available options are 113, 118, 121, 126.

Fortunately bottom brackets for my bike are only 14 bucks, so if it's a bust it's not a huge loss. :p

Back
Top Bottom