What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

My friend found out about the account-locked games on Steam when he bought a pre-owned copy of Empire: Total War.
I try to buy non-Steam games if I can. Cos if a game requires Steam to run, and they go bust in a few year's time (unlikely but possible), then you simply can't run the game any more. Though I suppose Steam-cracked games will be legal from a playing (not owning) standpoint if they go bust.

good luck :)

GF615M-P33.jpg

Newegg.com - MSI GF615M-P33 AM3 NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards

just snaged a open box version for $36. it's going to be the start of my upgraded media center rig. and my first AMD CPU other than this old crappy athalon XP :D

frontlines fuel of war on steam weekend deal for $7.49 , i could not pass up this deal....have no played it yet though, i was having some steam problems so i still have to download it. Tomorrow I'm definitely gonna try it out though

Was wandering through fry's and saw a Diamond 5970 on the shelf. Snagged it since I've been waiting to pick up a 5 series anyways. I wasn't planning on getting this one but I figure I keep my cards for quite a while so its worth it to me :D

I also just got a Nokia N900 for my bday. Its supposed to ship tomorrow... I hope.
Nokia USA - Nokia N900 - Products

Was wandering through fry's and saw a Diamond 5970 on the shelf. Snagged it since I've been waiting to pick up a 5 series anyways. I wasn't planning on getting this one but I figure I keep my cards for quite a while so its worth it to me :D

pics or it didn't happen :p

I can tell that you had a great birthday. ;) My mom's was yesterday (11/22) but she was sick all day. :(

I can tell that you had a great birthday. ;) My mom's was yesterday (11/22) but she was sick all day. :(

I definitely did have a good bday :D I've been saving for a new card for sooo long haha. I can finally get rid of my 8800GTX. It certainly served me well though. Thats one heck of a card.

Sorry to hear about your mom being sick on her bday. Thats no fun :( I hope she feels better soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom