What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

downgrading to recoup some cash before i head back to states

TRI-SLI still beats quad when run at 25x16 resolution, which is what i play at, which is why i bought tri instead of quad :)

I didn't buy them but my uncle just gave me his Sennheiser HD500's because he picked up the HD650's :D

I've been out of headphones for a while now so this was a perfect surprise. Oh and he gave me a glass of Dom Perignon. It was very nice indeed :D I never thought I would get to taste some.

I didn't buy them but my uncle just gave me his Sennheiser HD500's because he picked up the HD650's :D

I've been out of headphones for a while now so this was a perfect surprise. Oh and he gave me a glass of Dom Perignon. It was very nice indeed :D I never thought I would get to taste some.

Those are some nice cans. Treat them well and they will last.

4 Weeks Bond + 2 Weeks Rent at my new crib.
Will post photos when I finish settling in.

Having to pay rent again for the first time in 3 1/2 years is a bit of a life style adjustment for me. However i prefer to do that as appose to loosing my mind.

Not world-wide..

I don't think he'd stand much of a chance either way tbh.

He'd be dealing with people who've overclocked since who knows when and have phase change like him.

I just picked up an Asus Lion Square for my Quad Box.

I did not realise the heat sink was SO HUGE!!!! I think I am going to need to pick up a new case some time.

Newegg.com - OCZ Technology Behemoth Black USB Wired Laser 3200 dpi Gaming Mouse - Mouse
Newegg.com - KOSS SB45 3.5mm Circumaural Multi-Media Stereophone
Newegg.com - Link Depot POW-ADT-3P4 Power 4 pin adapter to 3 pin fan adapter - Adapters & Gender Changers
Newegg.com - APC BR800BLK 800 VA 540 Watts 7 Outlets UPS - UPS
Newegg.com - BELKIN WaveRest F8E262-BLK Gel Mouse Pad (Black) - Mouse Pads & Accessories
X2 Petra's Tech Shop
Petra's Tech Shop
Petra's Tech Shop

All of it arrived today, have everything setup except I didn't start the sleeving yet. Still getting used to the mouse and mousepad. For these type of mousepads, do you put the heel of your hand/wrist on the indent or the lower part of your arm? It just seems like your hand is higher than the mouse and you have to reach down to use it right.

Back
Top Bottom