What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

A new prop for my boat. 14x20 4 blade aluminum. Apparently someone bought the stainless steel one I was looking at.

a can of compressed air......oddly enough it's the first time i've ever had to buy it...usually just stolen it from someone else...haha had to clean out my radiator..was filling up with dust..eeek

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't wait any longer. I got the itch and I just had to scratch it. Here's what I just ordered;

no dude those bindings are good. im just a sucker for product loyalty...LF has always treated me well, whether i needed new fins or stickers or new binding posts...so, i love them. if the alphas were CT for only 17 bucks more i DEFINITELY would have went with those, though. you are gonna love that board!

no dude those bindings are good. im just a sucker for product loyalty...LF has always treated me well, whether i needed new fins or stickers or new binding posts...so, i love them. if the alphas were CT for only 17 bucks more i DEFINITELY would have went with those, though. you are gonna love that board!

They weren't CT. They were just the regular alphas. It sucks, because I won't get it until probably late this week, and I'm going to be gone and drunk all weekend, and I'm gone all week next week.

Yea, I haven't been out for like a week, though I'm hoping to get out this week. How's the new boat?

lol i dont know. i just got it last week and havent taken it out yet. it looks nice haha. i am going to austin to visit friends this weekend, so i plan on taking it out thursday afternoon.

Finally a new look! I didn't realize how ginormous it was going to be. I like.

He has to conquer anything that comes into my apartment within seconds.

Haha, I don't think he's going to like it when you start to put your parts in there ;).

I had to put him in another room and close the door, he was trying to conquer that case like crazy...then I pulled out the PSU and that was wire heaven for him- he had to go to the other room for an hour or I was never going to get anything done haha.

Back
Top Bottom