What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

I wear size 16 or 15W, it's tough finding big shoes. New Balance carries a few in my size, though. They make a darn nice sneaker, too, they hold up very well and aren't too expensive.

Same, around 15 for me...I can get by with Etnies 13W's, apparently, they're REALLY wide.

I feel your pain. :(

I wanted a new mouse. I have never bought/used anything other than an OEM crapper. I couldn't find anything except for a Death Adder for $75 or a Lachesis for $84...I can't afford that!

I found a G5 for $60 but they are out of stock. So I settled for the only other "gaming mouse" they had and it was $25. The OCZ Equalizer. It is not bad...though this is my first REAL mouse. I will never use anything higher than 2500dpi, if that. I like the feel of it and the weight, and how the cord is very thin and weightless so that the mouse doesn't get positioned by it ever. Also the tripple threat button is kind of sick. It works for me very well but I would still dig owning the Death Adder or Lachesis.

Bad camera there is some blure going on there-

Edit: Also I would like to comment on the packaging, it looks lame! Looks like a huffy from Toys R Us for a 5 year old :p:p

If you ever do get hold of a Death Adder or a Lachesis you will hurl that one through a wall. ;)

I've got the exact same mouse. I've had it for about a year now I think? I really like it and its served me well. The texture on the outside is really nice... And I do like the pointer sensitivity button thats part of the hardware. I use the quite often when switching between games.

Yeah I like the texture and that "on the fly DPI button" is great, but I think there is room for improvements. Like when you change the DPI, the scroll wheel changes color accordingly. I don't like the color choices that you are stuck with much and I think it would be nice if the drivers worked outside of Vista. Mine works fine as plug n play but it would be nice if OCZ hopped on the band wagon and started releasing drivers for Win 7 on ANY of their products.

I wanted a new mouse. I have never bought/used anything other than an OEM crapper. I couldn't find anything except for a Death Adder for $75 or a Lachesis for $84...I can't afford that!

I found a G5 for $60 but they are out of stock. So I settled for the only other "gaming mouse" they had and it was $25. The OCZ Equalizer. It is not bad...though this is my first REAL mouse. I will never use anything higher than 2500dpi, if that. I like the feel of it and the weight, and how the cord is very thin and weightless so that the mouse doesn't get positioned by it ever. Also the tripple threat button is kind of sick. It works for me very well but I would still dig owning the Death Adder or Lachesis.

Bad camera there is some blure going on there-

Edit: Also I would like to comment on the packaging, it looks lame! Looks like a huffy from Toys R Us for a 5 year old :p:p

That's what I use and I love it. I don't see the point of the 2 billion button mice. The razers look too small and the logitech's cost too much. The OCZ has high dpi and the triple threat lets me get a burst off before everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom