What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

Nag ! LOL I loved the product that you bought , and 30 people **** that's a lot ! Did you at least go and play the video games at D&B ?

yesterday was my wifes birthday. we went to dave and buster's last night with about 30 of our friends and family. so, this morning, the first thing i went and bought was advil. i wish i could have bought a pallet o' advil.
note to guru:
i hate making drunk purchase mistakes.

advil ftw.

and turns out it was a maxcore :D The seller had lost the barbs for it so sold it for a massively discounted price! Ridiculous!

Wonder how high I'll be able to clock it.

yeah preach i was shooting and flying and racing till the wee hours of the morning (they close at 2 am). it was a blast. spent like 2 bills, though lol. it was totally worth it my lady and all involved had a great time.

guru that is totally awesome. what do the barbs cost...like 5-10 bucks maybe? you probably have some spare ones lying around, that is awesome.

Yeah I have some spare barbs...my loop is dirty though so I'm buying new WC stuff anyway.....getting new tubing and also chucking a TFC Xchanger 120mm rad into my loop to go along with my Aquacomputer 120.3.

And yeah I have been playing with nvidia off and on but always settled back to ATI, since I got such a good deal on this card and I now need more vram due to my 2048x1152 res I'll probably be sticking with the GTX 260 for awhile.

Will be modding the bios to 1.18V and seieng what she can do. Would be sweet to get a 800core/1600 shader clock but that's unlikely :/

This is what it comes with stock:

Performance
  • GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
  • Core Clock 675MHz (vs. 576MHz standard)
  • Shader Clock 1458MHz (vs. 1242MHz standard)
  • Shader Model 4.0
  • Texture Fill Rate 48.6 Billion/sec.
  • Processor Cores 216 (vs. 192 standard)
Memory
  • Video Memory 896MB
  • Memory Type GDDR3
  • Memory Data Rate 2326MHz (vs. 1998MHz standard)
  • Memory Interface 448-bit
  • Memory Bandwidth 130.3GB/sec.

Yeah dont count on it...these GT200 chips get blazing hot.

My setup open aired (not the best cooling solution i know, only a few days more like this) has seen as high as 83C when being heavily stressed at stock clocks.

I would like to run the gpu around stock GTX 280 clocks....that should push me right on par with a GTX 280 SLI setup. As long as i stay under 80C, im good. Im also only running the fan at 45% since its right here next to me and i hate noisy setups.

Hopefully the temjin will block much of the noise and provide good airflow...enough to where i can turn the fan speed up to 50% and keep the gpu in the 70C range while oc'd.

i bought an automatic kitty litter box
LM920.jpg

Back
Top Bottom