what your workstation look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Nubius. I was just gonna say. Why the heck do you keep so many swords behind u :p.. I guess you don't have to worry about anyone sneaking up on you or trying to steal your **** when you are there.. hehe

man you think I'm crazy....I got a friend who's entire family are gun freaks. He's got a loaded 12 gauge shotgun on the side of his bed at all times lol. It would be a bad night for any burglar that decided to pick on that house.

I just love swords though, in all seriousness. Always wanted one as a kid and got my first samurai sword (and the sharpest one I got) at age 11 or 12 lol. Was a birthday present from my parents :D Used to have a huge knife collection

i have a friend also who is a gun freak, his mom keeps a loaded 12 guage on her bed side and he keeps a loaded 4-10 on his side and a loaded revolver in nightstand, since his dad is a fvcker and screwed him over which pi$$ed me off too since hes my best friend. he said "if i ever see him again i will shoot him, no second thoughts" i dont doubt him hes a serious kid

Here's mine:

IMG_00261.jpg

Nannerb - Duct tape! You have found the solution to all the world's problems!

Guns are cool. That's something I've been meaning to learn. Never know when you might get some creep trying to rob ya. :mad:. Was never into swords myself. Nubius, you've ever taken Kendo man?

Nubius, you've ever taken Kendo man?
no, but ya know what it looks like it'd be a lot of fun, after seeing it a few times it just seems like something that'd be really cool to do. Almost be like you've gone back in time :D . I might look into it once I'm up in seattle. I'll have to see how things are going once I'm up there of course.

However, I think I'd definitely need to be in a little better shape than I currently am :p From thanksgiving to the beginning of this year......whew....food galore and had been going over to a friends house and splitting a 12 pack with him quite a few nights a week so I've put on even more poundage =/

On the topic of guns....one day I want to own a gun and I want to actually go to shooting ranges and possibly even competitions. I used to watch american shooter all the time and how I envied those kids whos parents were shooting with them. I don't want a rifle so much as I want a good handgun....a nice revolver. You ever see the 'remake' of romeo and juliet with leonardo dicraprio? I love the guns they have "9mm short sword" and they are all decked out with the family crests....that'd be awesome to have that

YES!!!!! finally someone noticed my glass table, i love this thing. it really does make my room a worlds of difference its nice too. i actually bought it at officemax for like 80$ what a steal but now its like 179$ but still worth it. this isnt the exact same model as mine but its similar, only differene is that the legs are shaped different. i bought mine at christmas so many it was a big sale?

http://www.officemax.com/max/soluti...xpansionOID=-536897595&prodBlockOID=537078873

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom