What is your GWAM ? (Words-typed-per-minute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubz

Banned
I was just curious about everyone's GWAM.

Since I am taking Office Administration in high school, we measure our GWAM about 4 days per week, so I have a pretty good idea of mine.

Mine is about an average of 90-100 GWAM, so is this pretty good, or am I slow? :p

POST UP!!! :D

Back in 7th grade, mine was somewhere around 65.

I haven't measured mine in a while, but last time I checked, I was averaging 90-95.

Umm.. How do you test it precisely? Write whatever comes to your mind and time it? Or write from a paper and time it? Or use some program? Writing from your head is a lot faster than first reading the text and then writing it..

Don't know about that measurement, but I type at 100 WPM (actually 99...SO CLOSE)...

I think I had a thread about this a bit of time ago...where I linked to http://typingtest.com/ for a quick online measurement.

Chubz... I got 103 when I was in 6th grade. In my opinion, the younger you are, the more limber you are, and the faster typist you are. :p

Oh well, that is the best I can get.

Getting over 102 GWAM with less than 5 errors is nearly impossible for me.....................................

I just cant get my mind focused enough to type without making a mistake. It seems that every time I try to type, my mind wanders off to something else, and while typing, that is not a good thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom