What are your grades in School. High School/College.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCRMYZ

Banned
What are your grades in your school at the moment, just wondering what our computer savvy people make in high school/college.

Whether they epik fail or they pass at book smarts.

Let me share, I make an average 3.4 in regular classes, next year Taking Computer Information Teach + Network systems as a start in my junior year of highschool.

What about you guys?

This pertains to people in school.

Well i have always been a "just enough to get by" type. D is for diploma :) Once you graduate college and get your first job, no one gives a rats *** what your grades were back in high school or even college for that matter.

Heh heh. I made A's and B's in high school for the most part (excluding algebra [horrid teachers] and civics [sat next to a receptive girl]). I got bored the last two years and let the grades slip. I graduated 105 in 580.

Thus far in college, I am pulling a 4.0 all around. Not bad for having been out of school for 20 years.

Made A's, B's, C's and an F or 2. My High School kind of sucked though, had a sexist P.E. teacher who gave me a 34 F even though I knew for a fact my grade was a 94 A, she failed lots of guys in our class and passed lots of girls that never participated/showed up to P.E., hope she got fired.

If the class was some thing liked, I was was the B to A+ Type.
Every thing else was just a was a little bit more what I needed to get by. C+ B- types.

i have like a 3.2ish, i get bored and stop caring a lot.

and trotter, I've found that if you go back to school for whatever reason you are a lot more motivated and have incentive to get 4.0's. My mom's in school right now for graphic design and has a perfect 4.0. never got below a 100 on anything.

i have like a 3.2ish, i get bored and stop caring a lot.

and trotter, I've found that if you go back to school for whatever reason you are a lot more motivated and have incentive to get 4.0's. My mom's in school right now for graphic design and has a perfect 4.0. never got below a 100 on anything.

Ok, I think the whole 100 is exaggerated but we know what you mean.

Heh i graduated like 75/104 in high school, spent 6 years in college, graduated with a 2.8. But see, i was lucky, i graduated may 01, right when enron went down the tubes, hp bought out compaq and laid off everyone, oh ya, and then people started flying airplanes into buildings. Ya, graduating into the lowest job market in 25 years was just swell. Doesnt matter how good you do in school, its all about who you know to get a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom