Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deep Space 9

• Enterprise

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked The Next Generation just because of the characters. The acting wasn't always great, especially early in the series (but Patrick Stewart was always great) but it never ceased to be entertaining. Lots of the same old, same old, but I liked that.

...and Counselor Troi was hot.

I think DS9 had the best acting without a doubt, but Voyager had the best story, IMO.

Deep Space 9 :- There is an progressing plot in that one. Unlike the other Star Treks where the rest of the universe and politics seems to be static and unchanging.

Considering that the DS9 Season box sets have come down in price, I might actually pick this one up for myself some time this year.

Enterprise on the other hand is my leave favorite. Main reason was because of Captain Jonathan Archer. I really did not like his happy early season happy happy goody goody too shoes acting for that character. However i hear that his whole attitude changes when the Xindi attacked.
The other thing that i did not like was how some of thing really did not fit into the pre-established time line. Like if the Xindi where so bad, then why didn't we hear about them in any of the other star trek series?

I'd say DS9 because of the progressing plot and the non stop action. Definitely my favorite. TNG is my second fav and Enterprise (for all of Harpers reasons and more) is my least fav. Awful writing imo and all that stuff about the Xindi seems to go against canon.

My fave must be Enterprise it seems to be better written and not every problem can be fixed easily by reversing the polarity or a away team can be rescued from the Klingon's by beaming them up.

^^^^^ yea i do like how transporter tech. is still risky business in their time period so they can't use that as a convenient pull-out for everything

And if I do that with a toilet I will have a mess that I won't be cleaning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom