What are your favorite games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevoma

Daemon Poster
I am finally building a pc that can play today's games :)
I would like to know what games you guys like the most. I am into online games. I have already picked out cs:s but I don't know what others I should get.

Is FEAR an online game? How is Red Orchestra? Is BF2 any good (it seems like whoever pulls trigger first survives)?

Thanks,
Sevoma

Fear has an online part, yes. UT2004 is also great, I play it the most. I don't have BF2, but FYI, Red Orchestra is a TC mod for UT2004.

003 said:
Fear has an online part, yes. UT2004 is also great, I play it the most. I don't have BF2, but FYI, Red Orchestra is a TC mod for UT2004.

Does that mean you have to have UT2004?

What is the best WWII game?

Yes you have to have UT2004, but thats no problem, because UT2004 owns, and its very cheap. Don't know any WWII games.

Well CSS is my favourite online game and BF2 can be good fun though the servers tend to lag much more and the guns are very underpowered, vehicles add an excellent extra dimension. Ravenshield is liked by some online but I just plain prefer CSS.
I've had some fun with UT2004.
Fear is just a bit rubbish really so I wouldn't bother with it, the graphics are average and it majorly hogs your system.

On the strategy side Dawn of war is very good tough i've only played this online against a friend of mine.

RPG wise I wouldn't bother going online, though e.g. World of warcraft is fun its not as good as single player RPgs and personally I think a game should outshine all comers if its worth playing online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom