What are you listening to/watching now?

Binging The Office recently.
Also watching Star Trek: Discovery and The Orville.

Listening to.. podcasts :tongue:

Watching random movies between the Big 3 streaming services, currently "Heat" on Netflix. Listening to Tycho's "Epoch" album, really nice electronic stuff, great for background music while you clean or study or work on things. Biggest gripe is that it feels like it goes by too quickly.

just watched a few Ren and Stimpy.

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2019-03-19 17-36-07.jpg
    Screenshot at 2019-03-19 17-36-07.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 3
Watched LA Confidential last night, really good movie! It was originally released well before my ability to appreciate it manifested, so I'm glad it was on a streaming service. Highly recommend if you haven't seen it.

So I watched Layer Cake the day before yesterday (after Heat and before LA Confidential), and one of the songs on their soundtrack is by The Cult ("She Sells Sanctuary"), and it occurred to me that they were a band I always heard, but never knew who they were. The vocalist's voice is very distinct.

robert smith yea he's great.

Just watched a movie called "Wild Card" with Jason Statham from 4 years ago, it was cool. He's a guy in vegas, lots of vegasy drinking and fighting and that sort of thing. It's his usual type action movie but his character doesn't use a gun so its a lot of Steven Seagal style breaking fingers and throwing guys through windows and all suchforth.

lol I wanted to put this in spoiler tags but this vbulletin is so old there isnt one haha.

**Spoiler**Disclaimer

The beginning his female friend is raped and tortured :sick: so be prepared for that but she gets better / fights back later.

Watching Iron fist on Netflicks. Finished Jessica Jones= 6.5/10. Finished Daredevil long ago = 7.5/10. What are the the other Marvel spin-offs series I should watch before getting into the series "defenders" = when several of them are in it together. Luke Cage? Also watching on regular TV the series "The passage" = solid 7/10. The Wife usually hates anything to do with Vampires- but this one has her attention.

I haven't been to the theater this year- so I guess nothing has made me want to go. Maybe the Avengers - End Game. Meh- with a new 4K TV and some movies are streaming at 4k and a good sounds system- its hard to justify going to the theater these days. I have better snacks/drinks/ seats/ etc. at home. Able to pause to go to the bathroom, grab another drink,etc.

GOT is coming soon...

I was watching Outer Limits which was super weird.

This thing was an alien that astronauts found on the moon and it told them other aliens were going to come and mess up the earth because they invaded the moon.

Oops.

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2019-03-24 03-42-17.jpg
    Screenshot at 2019-03-24 03-42-17.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom