What are you listening to/watching now?

Busy watching Sky news at the minute but have really been getting in too Family Gye lately. I dont normally watch much TV but its so good just to forget about stuff with I seriously LOL to that program.

Finishing the first season of The Magicians, peppering through Dr. Who with my g/f (Peter Capaldi is alright, but I think Christopher Eccleston is my favorite).

I don't think that I like Peter Capaldi. Chris and David were my favorites, but I also absolutely loved the Amy Pond story line.

Earlier in the week I watched Independence Day and man that was good. Just finished Star Trek Beyond and shiiiit that was better.

I am a trekker from TOS on (although it was a bit before my time lol) but I am boycotting all Paramount Star Trek films from beyond on. Their treatment of the Axenar fan film and modification of the rules one has to follow to make fan films show that greed is their driving force and as I am first and foremost an open source fan (of code, books and all media LOL) I naturally object. :lol: I think Gene Roddenberry would have also. So no matter how good it looks I can't watch it.

Independence Day will forever be one of my favorite movies though.

I don't think that I like Peter Capaldi. Chris and David were my favorites, but I also absolutely loved the Amy Pond story line.

This season will be Capaldi's last as the Doctor. My wife was overjoyed by the news, said it was three seasons too long in coming.

This season will be Capaldi's last as the Doctor. My wife was overjoyed by the news, said it was three seasons too long in coming.

I'm totally with your wife on that! I even had trouble getting through the river song special that he was in and I love her story arc!

I am a trekker from TOS on (although it was a bit before my time lol) but I am boycotting all Paramount Star Trek films from beyond on. Their treatment of the Axenar fan film and modification of the rules one has to follow to make fan films show that greed is their driving force and as I am first and foremost an open source fan (of code, books and all media LOL) I naturally object. :lol: I think Gene Roddenberry would have also. So no matter how good it looks I can't watch it.

Independence Day will forever be one of my favorite movies though.
I'm a simple man, I like something I watch it.

Prison Break starting in April, I will give it a shot since i was addicted to it.
And for anime fans Attack on Titan's 2nd season starting in April

Back
Top Bottom