What are you listening to/watching now?

I've been listening a lot of 80's on 8, 70's on 7, 90's on 9, ClassicRewind, and ClassicVinyl on SiriusXM since it is playing for free.

Lately I've been watching The X Files. Been on an absolute binge watching it on Channel Spike on the Freeview hear in the UK.

Should never of been cancelled that program. Talk about how entertaining it is.

I mean seriously. I as a believer honestly think their is a lot of fiction involved but a lot of the stuff they touch on and a lot of the story lines ring true with my own beliefs. I'm not just saying that. I've been totally on a binge with The X Files and I'm seriously curious how they get their story lines. I don't know anyone else that watches this program but I think it was an early 90s Show but man its so good. It really does encapsulate you in the drama.

Do the X Files really exist not as in Mulder and Scully but do the FBI in America have a division called The X Files. Whats Britons answer to this.

Game of thrones has been my world for the past while.

Music wise its still hard rock and metal but for the most part i listen to podcasts in my car.

Game of thrones has been my world for the past while.

Music wise its still hard rock and metal but for the most part i listen to podcasts in my car.

What is game of thrones about. I could google it but I was hoping to get a independent opinion. I have seen some what of advertisements but I genuinely have no idea. It looks a lot like harry potter stuff. I'm not trying to insult you as I have no idea how accurate that is but what the story lines to the series one after another.

What is game of thrones about. I could google it but I was hoping to get a independent opinion. I have seen some what of advertisements but I genuinely have no idea. It looks a lot like harry potter stuff. I'm not trying to insult you as I have no idea how accurate that is but what the story lines to the series one after another.

The HBO adaptation of George R.R. Martin's rather graphic novels, A Song of Ice and Fire. The television series has now outpaced the books so who knows what will happen next but Martin has said what happens on television may or may not be reflective of what will eventually make it into the books.

Forget Harry Potter. There is very little magic in Westeros but lots of blood, guts, and boobs, as well as deception and betrayal. Think Tolkien's The Return of the King kind of happenings sans Gandalf, Sauron, and the One Ring.

Back
Top Bottom