What are you listening to/watching now?

Finally got around to watching Mad Max: Fury Road last night, lol; enjoyed it. Still liked Road Warrior better.

^I wish that was in pic form instead rather than having to watch 10 minutes of 5-10 second clips of a person repeating the same thing but with a different look :p interesting though! Most of em cleaned up their act as they got older/better

^I wish that was in pic form instead rather than having to watch 10 minutes of 5-10 second clips of a person repeating the same thing but with a different look :p interesting though! Most of em cleaned up their act as they got older/better

haha yeah, I skipped a little and was looking for MHBHD.

Well tonight my A** is gonna be glued to the sofa watching The X Files. Its all the repeats but I have never really seen them before and I'm loving it. Been watching every night for the last two months on Spike I think it is on the Freeview. We are now up to S3 E2 or 3 .

I must say watching T.V is boring as hell but man having the net back has got me excited a F*** . I'm sitting hear having dizzy spells. I'm so damn excited to be back online AFTER TWO MONTHS RATTLING. God it sure feels good. Actually you know what I'm just gonna spill. Its better than Sex. :lol: ..

Back
Top Bottom