What are you listening to/watching now?

Re: What are you watching now?

Sorry to all- my fault for leaving the topic behind for a few posts. If anyone wants to PM me to answer my Questions please do so.

ON topic.= about 3/4 the way thru this seasons of Defiance, Sounds like its gets really good... I like the show and hope it goes for another season.

Sorry to all- my fault for leaving the topic behind for a few posts. If anyone wants to PM me to answer my Questions please do so.

ON topic.= about 3/4 the way thru this seasons of Defiance, Sounds like its gets really good... I like the show and hope it goes for another season.

It's okay, I tried to explain it pretty well in the spoiler tag up there lol. It's a complicated and touchy subject sometimes.

You in season 1 or 2? I honestly think there's no way it won't renew for a third season at this point.

Two and a Half Men will be on later and Yes I'll be watching it.. At the Minute my Fav shows are, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Stargate SG-1 re-runs, Family Gye, The Simpsons, and the Inbetweeners .. Hence Two and a Half Men, being Top of the list.

Last edited:

Just finished Falling Skies - if you look past the glaring plot holes/etc. it was entertaining. A bit predictable in one way and then a great cliffhanger - wont spoil for anyone if they have not watched it. Bummer to wait for like 8 months for next season.

Sitting watching Matrix Revolutions on the Free-view. Try not to take a too close of a look at the Plot holes and just enjoy the Film for what it is. The Matrix Original was the being the first.

Re: What are you listening to now?

DJ Nemok - Hard Trance ..

Have a download hear this is abso excellent for the first 7 Minutes, but then becomes a bit that more hard trance style ..

:) ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom