What are you listening to/watching now?

Re: what are you listening to now (Possible 56k warning)

Something I didn't know about that song (Cover Me) that they talked about at the concert... It was one of their original songs... written during a time where their "studio" was the size of a college dorm room. The song is referring to dreams of them somehow pulling through the tough time they were dealing with, trying to get the band going, no money, nothing to work with but the instruments they had and the passion they have that can't be matched.

I also wasn't aware Far Behind was written with Andrew Wood in mind... lead singer of Mother Love Bone who died of an accidental overdose at the age of 24. The result of his death caused the band to depart, in which the guitarist (Stone Gossard) and bassist (Jeff Ament) went on to be founding members of Pearl Jam who are still part of it today. Andrew Wood I believe was also Chris Cornell's best friend and roommate.

I didn't realize those facts. I can't imagine Far Behind with any other singer

Local band here, yes its from 92 but good song. BTW my head is blocking the camera view the second half of the video--please no mullet comments

SpaceShip by Alice In Videoland

Can not wait for the new album later this year.

Underoath's Discography. But that's the story of my life considering they're my favorite.

Otherwise alexisonfire - Self-titled, The Devil Wears Prada - Zombie EP, and I'm dowloading some good ol' OutKast now. :)

Simple beat, but very addictive.

Back
Top Bottom