What are you listening to/watching now?

Re: what are you listening to now

YouTube - Powerman 5000 - Bombshell

For some strange reason, this video clip makes me want to play UT3. (watch 1:30 onwards)

Might have to look into this band some time as they have a simulare sound to VNV Nation.
I am still a little angry that I missed out on seeing VNV Nation when they were touring last year. I had tickets, but work go into the way.

You can't rhyme same with same 5 times in a row. For depth of lyrics i give them a D-.

YouTube - Powerman 5000 - Bombshell

For some strange reason, this video clip makes me want to play UT3. (watch 1:30 onwards)

Might have to look into this band some time as they have a simulare sound to VNV Nation.
I am still a little angry that I missed out on seeing VNV Nation when they were touring last year. I had tickets, but work go into the way.

VNV are cool, they play liverpool a fair bit.

Good band, i listen to them when i skate. Favorite song is The Bitter End which i am listening to it now. ;)

Yah they have some very good tracks The Bitter End, Special Needs, Infra-Red and Second Sight are all ace and I'm sure I'm missing some.

I was listening to Funeral for a Friend - Roses for the Dead but I changed to Second Sight :D

Back
Top Bottom