What are you listening to/watching now?

Re: what are you listening to now

I know what you will be listening to tomorrow morning my friend and that is the sound of hang over black hitting the bowl or if you have been REALLY successful the splash of vomit hitting the pan - never a good bday unless you you wake up thinking where the **** did my boxers go and wonder how fast you can make it to the toilet.

It's sometimes good if you can't find your boxers after a long night. Or maybe it seemed like a good idea at the time.

If you feelin me now, put your hands up in the skyyyyyyyyyyy and let me hear you say

I'M GOOD

I know what you will be listening to tomorrow morning my friend and that is the sound of hang over black hitting the bowl or if you have been REALLY successful the splash of vomit hitting the pan - never a good bday unless you you wake up thinking where the **** did my boxers go and wonder how fast you can make it to the toilet.

Heh, it was a good one mate. I felt surprisingly good the next day, actually. Although i have no idea where my debit card is! Could be in any one of a number of pubs, or maybe some tramp has it. Oh well, new one on the way...

Metallica- Cyanide

I remember when the bootleg of this came out on the radio from Ozzfest last summer. Great to have the old Metallica back.

Back
Top Bottom