What are you hoping for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to see my girlfriend. I dont really care about presents that much. It sux for her to be in duncanville and me be in NRH. All well i guess she has to see family too. It would be nice if i got my 3500+ early though.

where do you get a mail order bride? fun thing to check out or to mail to some friend as a prank.

i just want to c my fam for xmas, and i really have no idea wat im gettin, but thats not the point.

have a good holidays every1

pccc

TheMajor said:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Should be :€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

fun thing to check out or to mail to some friend as a prank.
...dude you can't just send a mail order bride to a friend as a prank.. We're talking REAL humans here that gotta fly from over see's unless you're in japan or russia is another place of mail order brides.

I bought myself an 80gb SATA drive, a PCI Post card, and then I think I'm going to get a dremel set for christmas. Not too many gifts this year. Think each kid had a budget of like $75 so if I want somethin I gotta buy it myself

Considering some OCZ Platinum Rev2 sticks of RAM and possibly the 6600GT after christmas though

Originally posted by gamingslave
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Harper
Japanese Mail Order Bride

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol :D

You never know. I might finally get one some day :wishfulthinking:

What's that AC/DC Song again.... "Mistress For Christmas"

;)

spydersniiper said:
where do you get a mail order bride? fun thing to check out or to mail to some friend as a prank.
Google It !

I remember that my boss from a few jobs back got one from India.
I have some CLASSIC TALES to tell about that one :-

Like firstly he's forgets his hotmail account idea. And then he's getting me to ring up Miscroft to see about getting his Hotmail password :-
Me :- Look Nick, they normally give you a security question that you need to answer. What was it?
Nick :- It's was my date of birth.
Me :- So what's wrong with that....
Nick :- I did not give them my real date of birth.
Me :- Well, that's a problem then.
Nick :- Could you call up Microsoft as ask them to give me my password for my hotmail account.
Me :- No......
Nick :- But I think I have a very important email waiting for me.
Me :- No..... I got other thing that I could be wasting company time on.

This led to him using the only other email account that he had....
THE MAIN SALES EMAIL ACCOUNT for the store (back then additional email addresses where $5 extra). So occasionally all the sales team would see the odd racy email coming back into the system.

And fiinally......
Nick :- I have business to take care of in india for the next 2 weeks....
Me :- In otherwords.... you getting marryied.
Nick :- NO!!! It's business. Why you say that?
Me :- Personal experience with a few other indian that I know where the dropped every thing to go over to india for a "holiday" or "business" trip, and then they come back married.
(BTW, this is the truth. I new about 3 other Indians that did the same thing in the last 12 months)
Nick :- Well, I am not. It's business.
Me :- Yea Yea....... (BS)

And 2 week and Indian Mail Order Bride Later...... my boss is back in the country. So I sead this to my co-workers :-
Me :- I wonder if she was picked up at the duty free shop at the airport? :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom