What you guys buying Black Friday?

Talyor

In Runtime
I'm hoping to buy a Solid State Drive so I can see how fast it is compared to a 7200 rpm drive. If theirs a good enough deal might snag some ps3 games

You can get a cheap SSD from Fry's. They're on sale for ~$60 USD. I'm not even going to shop on Black Friday, everything here gets packed starting at 5 am. The deals aren't even as good as Newegg or Frys 2 day deals. If I go, I'll grab everything I can, put it in cart, and run to the line, if someone tries to take something out my stacked cart, I'll bite them and scream "Precious!"

35xztw.jpg

I actually live about 5 mins from frys but it sucks they never have good deals like micro center but frys is better then newegg in some cases.

I go to modesto about 1x a month to visit family, I always end up having to fix tech crap there.
Last time, when we went on "vacation" there, I spent my "vacation" under the crawlspace of my grandparent's home and on the roof installing satellite TV ALONE. I had to run all the cables in an insultion sleeve under the house, they didnt want me breaking the walls XD

The only thing I really have my eye on is a 40" HDTV for $180 from Best Buy.

Back
Top Bottom