What are you going to buy for you before and after Black friday holiday season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Yes, this is a temporaray 49 day holiday thread of what of you really have your eye on for christmas or did newegg and tiger direct get you in a head lock this weekend with their nice email stating:

Black Friday starts on monday and last all month long, what are you gonna do when we have your ssd hdd or your cooler maste,r ati or nvidia items for sale for under a certain price drop ? :D

I have my eye on 2 things a better refrigerator and atleast blu-ray burner.
I've been trying to keep my mouth shut for awhile but if you look at my signature and look at the first line of words in my signature I bought that on sunday morning, and newegg.com was so quick to take the money they had it packaged up within 30 minutes and sent me a tracking number even though I won't get it until thursday morning at 11am.

I've noticed that some people have been ugrading eariler than usual, some of you are thinking really ? look who's who upgraded his computer 5 times in 7 months ? I had good reasons to and a violent cockerspaniel to blame for part of it. :p

So, now that I said that, you can state you what you are getting early or if you don't want to say what it is due to wife or girlfriend looking at the site give us a small hint and will make a guess.
Just try to keep it going until the middle of december, after that let it die off in soulphires hdd somewhere... ;)

I am in the market for a new case and maybe a bigger monitor. I will take more if I can :D but that mainly what I am after. If the Egg puts up a killer deal on a case I like I may jump the gun and get it; otherwise I am trying to get the family to just chip in towards a new one for me.

Unfortunately im to broke to buy anything. I wouldnt mind replacing my borked 750 with a 760. Better yet, i wouldnt mind having the cash to RMA my eVGA board.

How much did you pay for your current one ? the one I found was under 215.00 with free shipping.
I don't know if you want 10% or 20% discount price drop on it but this is as good it will get for now.
Amazon.com: Samsung 2494LW 24-Inch LCD Monitor (Black): Computer & Accessories: Reviews, Prices & more

I payed ~$170 w/free overnight shipping for my current one and would like to get another steal like that again. Dell has ran a couple of sales with the monitor in that range since then but I wasn't in a position to buy at that time. I can afford to wait for a while though since it would just be an upgrade for my second monitor.

One place i didnt think to look for my monitor and they actually have it for cheaper than what i paid. I just hope when i have the cash i can still get my monitor off Amazon. Idk why these things discontinued so quickly.

Gaming laptops- hopefully with a 460M GPU for less than 1K - well if never hurts to hope.

I am getting nothing. I am getting nothing for XMas just like i got nothing for my BDay. Such is the life. :lol:

Mak, for unteenth time again I am going to disobey you again, but not in the way your thinking. :)
Seriously is there something that caught your eye this year ? yes everybody is having money issues with the current economy even with me with my current budget I still manage to get or give to someone that have less than me.

If we weren't talking to each other I would buy you a new nvidia card worth 50.00.
Sure I would have to white lie it to my mother about the card but I always cover her expenses when she needs it most.
I like doing for others because I can, also I am not trying to guilt you or anything like that I'm just telling you like it is.

Get yourself and your family something good for christmas. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom